We're back for year two! I created the perpetual reading challenge, 13 Ways of Looking at The Lifetime Reading Plan back in September 2017 (read all the details and sign-up here), and I promised to offer a yearly challenge to assist us in meeting our reading goals and staying accountable with the perpetual challenge.
1. Be sure to sign up for the 13WLRP perpetual challenge.
I will be hosting these year long challenges annually so you will be able to mark a lot of books off your lists.
2. Pick a reading level.
Decide how many books from the lists you want to read in 2017.
13Ways Challenge Novice: 1 to 3 books
13Ways Challenge Eager Reader : 4 to 8 books
13Ways Challenge Buff: 9 to 13 books
13Ways Challenge Devotee: 14 to 18
13Ways Challenge Diehard Reader: More than 19
3. Grab the challenge button and write a post.
You can write the post on your blog, website, Facebook or Google+ or any other social media.
Please show your support and help spread the word by including the challenge button in your posts. You can also add the button in your sidebar. Thanks!
4. Register for this challenge in the Linky below.
Fill out the linky by doing the following:
Link title: Name and blog title (e.g. Michelle @ True Book Addict)
URL: Link to your Challenge Post, not your blog (e.g. http://www.truebookaddict.com/2017/01/2017-13-wlrp-challenge-signup.html
If you ever have any difficulties using the form, or any other questions, don’t hesitate to email me. There's a contact me button in the sidebar.
5. Each time you read a book (and review, if you review) you can add your review to the 13 Ways Challenge review page.
Add your review on the 13 Ways Challenge review page and cross another book off your list for this challenge! Well done!
When sharing your reviews or discussing this challenge on Twitter, use the hashtag #13WLRP
6. Write a wrap-up post
I'll write up a wrap-up post at the end of 2017 and there will be a linky to link your wrap-up posts. If you finish before the end of the year, you can share your wrap-up link in the comments below.
- The challenge runs from January 1 through December 31, 2018.
- You can make a pre-selected list of books, or make it up along the way.
- Crossing over with other challenges is encouraged!
- Any book format - print, audio, ebook - is allowed.
The two lists we are reading from can be found in the sidebar, or access here:
13 Ways Challenge - List 1
13 Ways Challenge - List 2
Sign up below: